2009/3/23 Warren <warrenthomasw...@yahoo.com>

> Sounds like OSGi.  Any progress on Clojure working with OSGi?

Hello,

For the general OSGi infrastructure, I don't know.
For Eclipse in particular, yes: I've succesfully run a "proof of concept"
class from within clojuredev. To be able to do that, I have used the Eclipse
"buddy" feature, more specifically the "registered" policy which allows a
plugin (here the plugin with clojure core) to search classes in the plugins
that depend on itself AND also registered themselves specifically as
"buddies" of the "clojure" plugin.

Though, I think it is an eclipse extension to the OSGi platform.

There was also a success case reported by Gaetan, but this currently
requires (as far as I know) to patch clojure, and since I haven't seen the
code yet, I can't tell if there's a chance, by modifying it, to make it an
acceptable patch for clojure core.

--
Laurent