On Mar 24, 11:53 pm, e <evier...@gmail.com> wrote:
> does anyone else think that should be more fundamental like the python
> example?  imagine saying that out loud to your friend who asks . . . and the
> amount of noise, visually:
>
> "use clojure dot contrib dot duck dash streams".
>
> perhaps it is already the hope that it will "spit" will eventually sit next
> to "slurp"?

This has come up before on the list.
I am not sure about where things stand with that though.

http://groups.google.com/group/clojure/browse_thread/thread/31f01808c225ecc1/d0e286fa0c8ef7d2
http://groups.google.com/group/clojure/browse_thread/thread/d8064dbb94c5cd2c/ba355cfe2c708068

I think it would be nice to have "spit" in the core, especially for
people like me who aren't too good with java. But having
clojure-contrib.duck-streams definately makes life easier :)

Parth