Apologies for what might be multiple postings. Looks like google
swallowed the first one without chewing.

I've been trying to get clojure + android going but without much
success. In case it's relevant, I'm on Windows (XP) and the java
version is 1.6.0_13.

I followed http://riddell.us/tutorial/android/android.html and
http://riddell.us/tutorial/clojure_android/clojure_android.html
(expect that I'm driving the Android emulator from the command line
rather than emacs).

I've got the pure Java verison working OK. I've got clojure working OK
at the command line. When I try the hello-world example in the
clojure_android tutorial I get a message from the Emulator telling me
that the application has stopped unexpectedly (and it doesn't say
hello).

Does anyone know how to debug this? (Other than Eclipse.) Or even:
what might cause this message?

Thanks,

- nick