Hi again,

Am 08.04.2009 um 23:43 schrieb Meikel Brandmeyer:

So I started playing with Ivy. I modified the build
system of contrib to create one jar per module.
The modules are organised as configurations.

And by the way: you can depend on the source
configuration to get the clojure source files in the
classpath for repl-utils/source and friends:

  <configurations>
    <conf name="build" visibility="private"/>
  </configurations>

  <dependencies>
<dependency org="org.clojure" name="clojure-contrib" conf="default->def,pprint; build->source"/>
  </dependencies>

This dependency is not forwarded to users of
your project.

Sincerely
Meikel