Hello,

I have problems using seq-utils with the latest versions of clojure
and clojure-contrib.
I use clojure rev  1352 and clojure-contrib rev 675.
Using these two the first invocation of
(use 'clojure.contrib.seq-utils)
gives
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: clojure.lang.MultiFn.<init>(Lclojure/lang/
IFn;Ljava/lang/Object;Lclojure/lang/IRef;)V(NO_SOURCE_FILE:0)
later invocations result in
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
clojure.contrib.seq_utils__init (NO_SOURCE_FILE:0)

This seems to be the cause why I cannot use compojure with the latest
versions of clojure/clojure contrib.
I poked a little in the clojure code and it seems that the changes in
MultiFn where introduced in clojure rev 1340.

Has someone seen similar problems and fixed them?

Regards

Poul