After reading the comments above, I managed to convince my boss (a
former lisp hacker) to shell out for the peepcode screencasts for
me...

Overall I'd also say that I agree with the majority of comments found here.

The quality of the screencasts is excellent, and the material is well
presented; however the comments of others certainly hold true.  Put
briefly the screencast hasn't really chosen it's audience.

If like me, you have been tinkering with clojure for a few months and
are beginning to get more serious with it then you'll likely find the
screencast a worthwhile purchase.  The code example (a basic socket
based Multi User Dungeon) is excellent and provides a good
demonstration of clojure's concurrency primitives.  The code appears
idiomatic with coverage of namespaces and code layout in a moderately
sized example being invaluable too.

I just wish the discussion of "why clojure", multi-core, basic syntax,
map/reduce etc... had been left out for a more introductory
screencast.  I felt that for a beginner, unfamiliar with lisp or
functional programming these sections went far too quickly, whilst for
the more initiated they left less time for the 'good stuff'.

Anyway, I learned a few things from the screencast; and though I'm
confident I would have picked them up anyway this screencast feels
like a good way to cement your existing knowledge and perhaps pick up
a few tricks on the way.

It's good to see clojure getting this kind of coverage.  Keep it coming! :-)

R.