As stated in the subject, the clojure-contrib build process doesn't
compile all namespaces.

Some of them of course must not be compiled (like macro-apply, due to
its evilness), but as far as I can tell, some were simply missing from
the build file.

I have a patch here:
http://www.modeemi.fi/~oranenj/add-namespaces.patch
(sha1 for the paranoid: bf3ef8bebc7b3e02ec14931d2a9242236f0fd36b)

I'm not certain I got all of the namespaces with my cursory audit
either; or if it even makes sense to compile all of them.
Nevertheless, I have no trouble building contrib with Java 1.5 on OS X
10.5.6 with the patch applied, so it should be safe.

Comments? Did I miss anything? :)

--
Jarkko