On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 12:38 AM, bOR_ <boris.sch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If i remember correctly, any agents send (or send-off?) within a
> dosync are only send off after the dosync completed.

Yes, that's the kind of semantics I want, but it would be rather
clunky to have to set up an agent and fake a transformation of its
contents just to get a side effect (such as i/o) to be properly
delayed until after the transaction is completed.  That's why I
proposed something like:
(after-commit (println "Done committing"))