Well the solution in my case was to create a map from visited types to
visited members (http://tinyurl.com/poq5e2) the visitation logic uses
this map in order to invoke the next visit (http://tinyurl.com/
pkugra).

This "pattern" enables visitors to be implemented in Clojure for pure
Java based frameworks (like AST visitors).