On May 10, 12:37 am, David Nolen <dnolen.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cool, I couldn't get this to work, I get an exception like the following:
> Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
> wrong number of arguments

Is this with gears.clj? Could you post a full backtrace and relevant
software versions? This looks like the sort of error that might be
caused by the second bug listed in the README, but I'd like to confirm
that. (Not that that bug doesn't need fixing either way.)

> The original version works alright for me.
>
> Also you should organize the library folder in the standard way so that your
> library can be loaded without tweaking:
>
> /src/net/philh/cloggle.clj
That's a good point, I'll fix it now. Though I'm not sure how I'll
organise things for git if I want to write another library - do you
know of a better way than to have a separate src/net/philh directory
in each library's tree?