Hi!

I'm querying a DB and getting java.sql.Timestamp in results, among
other things.  When I use print-json on this, timestamps are
serialized as #<Timestamp "13:23...">.

Stuart, any chance you could make the dispatch function for
clojure.contrib.json.write/print-json more open for extensions?
Unless I'm missing something, changing ":else :default" to ":else
(class x)" in the print-json dispatch fn definition would enable
adding serialization for custom objects.

(defmulti
  print-json (fn [x]
               (cond (nil? x) nil
                     (map? x) :object