Hello,

    Here's what I've done in times past:

(ns process-xml-in-a-file
 (:require [clojure.zip :as zip])
 (:require [clojure.contrib.zip-filter.xml :as zfx])
 (:require [clojure.xml :as xml]))

; creating list of all checkable instances
(def dev2-cfg-xml
 (-> "c:/dl/tibsup/Prod_Stg_auto_shutdown/dev2/dev2_config_start.xml"
  (xml/parse)
  (zip/xml-zip)))

(def instances
  (fn [cfg-xml]
    (zfx/xml-> cfg-
xml :Phases :Phase :ServiceInstances :Sequence :group :instances zfx/
text)))

(instances dev2-cfg-xml)

    I can't provide dev2_config_start.xml as there's confidential info
in the dev2_config_start.xml, and I'm pressed for time. I'm not sure
if it's exactly what you had in mind, but I hope it helps nonetheless.

Kev