I was one of the lucky people who got to chat directly with Rich in SF.

One idea I bounced off him was that it would be nice to be able to add
documentation to struct maps; both docs about the usage of the struct
in general, and further doc about each key (especially a hint about
what kind of data is stored there).  Perhaps even a real type hint?

I wonder what other things could be documented this way, and what
changes to (doc) are needed to acccess them?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry
Director of Open Source Technology at Formos