2009/6/23 J. McConnell <jdo...@gmail.com>:

> On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 7:47 AM, Laurent PETIT <laurent.pe...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Would you help us find a new name, by giving ideas of voting for your
>> favorite ?
>
> enclave: n. A distinctly bounded area enclosed within a larger unit.

Interesting, I was also thinking about one or two names that don't end
with jure and do not play too evidently with the j of java ( thanks to
useful comments here and on IRC) :

Troy : which conveys the meaning of java (troy) being infested from
the inside (clojure, the trojan horse) or something like that

Ectoplasm : maybe too "destroy" for a name (and too negative), but
fun, starting like eclipse, and suggesting as Troy the fact that
clojure will propagate everywhere in your project and eventually mask
its java side :-)