> No response.
>
> Not even a single SOAP web service server implemented in Clojure yet?

I have implemented other Java entities that "required" annotations --
they didn't require them, it was just a much more succinct alternative
to an XML configuration file. You might want to investigate if JAX-WS
has a fallback to a non-annotation mode, or one that involves
implementing additional introspection methods. It's a long shot, but
worthwhile, I think.

If not: you're going to have to write Java code. Sorry.

(Meta-note: your email arrived only 5 hours after your initial
message. Both arrived before 8am PST, and I imagine the majority of
people on this list are in the continental USA -- even this
Englishman. It's usually polite to at least wait until your audience
could reasonably be expected to have heard you knock before repeatedly
ringing the doorbell...)