I favor the idea of picking a strong, evocative word and just using that.
Pick a city, a sport team, the name of a piece of art ... just something
bold and memorable. If your tool is good, people will associate it properly.

When I'm naming projects, I get a white board and just start writing down
names as fast as I can think of them. Once I've filled the board, there's
usually an obvious winner.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry
Director of Open Source Technology at Formos