Hi Meikel,

the name of the library is very general, while when reading its
description it seems that it handles just a particular kind of
implementation forms (JGoodies). I can also see that the use by a user
requires the explicit usage of swing constructors.

So I was wondering whether you could make the name reflect the fact
that it is more specific (to swing or jgoodies) ? Because it could be
misleading.

In fact, I thought at first (by just reading the name) that it was an
abstraction over the creation of forms, be they swing or swt ?

Just a suggestion, of course :-)