Hey Sam,

I'm glad you were able to refactor the code, I had a fear that it was
too unreadable.

There were several other bugs in that version that you should know of:
- First version didn't use StringBuilder, which accounted for very
slow times.
- Semicolons aren't handled correctly in code and can be mistaken for
comments.
- Vector styles overflow into other elements.

I posted a new version that fixes all of these. I feel it's easier to
read and more flexible. It has the added feature of underlining any
functions you call that you have defined previously in the code.

I'm just beefing up this script until I see a glimmer that draws my
attention to a different project.

~ Kai