Tom Emerson <tremer...@gmail.com> writes:

> Clojure and Clojure-Contrib have both moved to git and are hosted on
> git-hub, right? Is it then the case that the SVN repository on
> GoogleCode is no longer being used?

That's right. Side note to folks with commit access: it would be a good
idea to check in a note to the deprecated repositories telling people
where to go for the latest versions.

> I can download a zip file containing the Clojure 1.0 release, but I
> cannot find a similar package for the corresponding clojure-contrib
> --- does this not exist? If so, where do I grab it?

Someone recently branched a 1.0-compatible contrib. I don't think
there's a tarball for it yet. IIUC the only breaking change so far has
been the move of test-is out of contrib to Clojure itself.

> On the same track, clojure mode and swank-clojure are git based: were
> these similarly tagged so that there was a stable 1.0 baseline someone
> who does not want to be cut on the bleeding edge can grab?

Once we make changes to clojure-mode and swank-clojure, we'll be sure to
tag the last versions that work with 1.0. Until then you can just use
the master branch.

-Phil