1. Here is my .emacs I use for Clojure Box to load the Jars and add
the proper paths to your classpath:

(setq swank-clojure-extra-classpaths
      '())
(add-to-list 'swank-clojure-extra-classpaths
             "C:/Dev/clojure/clojure.jar")
(add-to-list 'swank-clojure-extra-classpaths
             "C:/Dev/clojure-contrib/target/clojure-contrib-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar")

(add-to-list 'swank-clojure-extra-classpaths
             "C:/Dev/compojure/deps/jetty-6.1.16.jar")
(add-to-list 'swank-clojure-extra-classpaths
             "C:/Dev/technomancy-clojure-http-client/src")

etc... just add directories and jars as needed

2. Your .emacs file would be here: C:\Documents and Settings\${your
username}\Application Data

3. I don't know about this one, but I had problems setting my home
directory. Even though I did it, it was still looking in C:\Documents
and Settings\${your username}\Application Data. Files there would load
fine.