Laurent PETIT schrieb:
> Hi, interesting, thanks for doing this !
>
> Maybe you could add also the reader syntax for lists (), vectors [],
> sets #{}, maps {} or do you think they are too trivial to be in the
> cheat sheet ?

Although the initialisation of lists, vectors etc. is a reader task, I
will put them into their relevant data structures section, if there
are no complaints. Thanks for pointing this out!

On 8 Jul., 19:03, Wilson MacGyver <wmacgy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Great idea, maybe you should talk to dzone.com about turning this into
> a refcard.

You don't like the design, huh? I find it a little bit annoying, that
I have to register to get their cheat sheets. So it is not as fast
accessible as I would wish for.