Hi
I just release a new version of AnotherClojureBox!!

What's new
- Code completion
- Inline help while you are writing clojure form (function arguments,
etc).
- Help form Clojure website pressing F1 over a form.
- Form documentation (where available) in the Outout Window pressing
Ctrl+1 over a form.
- Form source (where available) in the Ouput Window pressing Ctr+2
over a form.
- Scite API and keyword list file regeneration through (make-clojure-
api) and (make-clojure-keywords) function defined in user.clj (needed
for code completion and inline help).

Issues and features wishlist:
- Inline form documentation (I need to rebuild scite in order to
support \r\n inside calltips)
- Regex syntax #"" breaks the lexer (Same solution)
- Select forms in the editor and send to execute in the REPL

Again, give it a try and let me know what do you think about it!
You can download in my homepage
http://sites.google.com/site/dariomac/Home/projects

Enjoy!