I suggest writing a short ant build file to automate building your
project, that way you don't have to type all that stuff! I wrote a
little build.xml file for a project I'm working on. You should be able
to extend it to fit your project. I also suggest looking at Clojure
and Clojure-contrib's own buildfiles. My build file is here:
http://hpaste.org/fastcgi/hpaste.fcgi/view?id=6926#a6926