Hi,

I didn't test what I'll say, but it seems to me there are more than one
problem:
 * when having in cond long conditions followed by a long expression, you
should consider switching to "miser" mode by placing the expression on a new
line, indented 2 characters  from the condition start column
 * instead of (- i 1) you can use (dec i)
 * instead of (= i 0) you can use (zero? i)
 * in the for loop, I think you should not consider you can use it for
binding (nth s1 (- i 1)) to  xi, because it will try to convert (nth s1 (- i
1)) to a seq : at worst it will not work, at best it seems (at least to me)
unclear for the reader what your intent was
 * by calling hash-set with the seq resulting from the for loop, don't you
just end up with one element in the set, instead of the set populated with
all elements of the seq ? Try (apply hash-set (for ...)) instead ?
 * in the third test you are adding values to the set R, you should use
(conj R (...)) instead of (cons (...) R)

Regards,

--
Laurent