On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Howard Lewis Ship<hls...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have some useful code related to regular expression parsing that I
> think would be useful as part of clojure-contrib.
>
> Is the protocol to add a ticket under Assembla first, or can I just
> update my fork and send a pull request to Rich?

All the details are here: http://clojure.org/patches

Since you're listed at http://clojure.org/contributing
(because you sent in your CA already) it's just a matter of
describing and/or attaching the code here for discussion.
As described on the patches page, it's best to hold off
creating a ticket until a contrib committer asks for one.

Would your code fit best with str-utils or str-utils2, do
you think?

--Chouser