> Tom, are you amenable?

Yup, happy to. Where should it go?

I'm generating real html now, not wiki-text (for a bunch of reasons,
among them the ability to download a tree and use your browser
offline, old version support, etc.), so the current system wouldn't
post back to clojure.org very efficiently. But I could throw something
onto the github pages for clojure, for instance.

Let me know how you want to proceed, or we can chat in #clojure.

Tom