Testing Transient w/Hashmaps (Thanks Cristophe!) and it seems like the
object won't store more then 8 keys.  At first I thought it was my
frequency function
that was rolling it up, but then I simply tried creating a transient
object and manually assoc! ing a bunch of items into it.  After the
8th it seemed to stop taking new
keys.

Am I doing something silly here or is this a bug?

~Patrick Sullivan