2009/8/8 Luc Prefontaine <lprefonta...@softaddicts.ca>:

> I totally agree no comments is not good at all but JavaDoc style comments in
> Clojure ? I pray you all, please stay away of it :))))

I was quite taken by this scheme style guide recently:

http://mumble.net/~campbell/scheme/style.txt

While I don't agree with all the points in it, and some advice is not
Clojure compatible (e.g. "do not use square brackets" and the
CL-specific block comments), I think that the guide gave me a to think
about. Something that I hadn't come across before was the use of page
breaks in source code. I also like the style of documenting a module
and all of it's public functions in the beginning of a file which then
allows the user to avoid the temptation of reading the source code
unless absolutely necessary. Also, have a look at the scheme skip list
implementation which follows the style guide:

http://mumble.net/~campbell/scheme/skip-list.scm

--
  ! Lauri