Looks like a good start.  I initially didn't grok what was going on,
until I realized that you were aiming for an "actual" ant library.

We have a couple of ant macros that do all of our clojure building for
us (including auto-detecting namespaces within source directories,
compiling only those clojure files that have changed since the last
build, etc).  I wonder if there'd be space for us to add those to this
though, as its charter and approach are pretty different than just "a
couple of macros" :-)

Cheers,

- Chas