Hello Clojurians,

I want to process approximately 74K XML files that are stored on disk
in a series of nested directories, each of which contains upto 1000
files. For example,

rootdir
    0
        file1.xml
        file2.xml
    1
        file3.xml
        file4.xml

and so on.

file-seq gives me a convenient way to get a seq of all these files.
What I would like to do is process elements in this sequence in
parallel. My first thought was to process the seq with pmap, but this
is suboptimal because I'm not interested in saving the return value of
function called on each file.

Assuming I want bounded parallelism (such as pmap gives you, 2 +
number of cores) how would you approach this problem in Clojure?

Thanks in advance for your insights,

    -tree

--
Tom Emerson