Seeing that some contrib libs have been promoted into the main clojure
project, I'd like to suggest that the same be done for
clojure.contrib.def (or, the majority of it).  We use it nearly
everywhere, and I suspect many others do as well.

As a slight caveat, I'm not sure that the defalias, defhinted, or name-
with-attributes members in def are central enough and/or used enough
to warrant promotion.  It seems reasonable that they'd be "left
behind" in c.c.def, with the other forms promoted -- either into
core.clj or into a clojure.def namespace.

Thoughts?

- Chas