Hey all,

I just pushed out a very simple example project showing up to use my
maven-clojure-plugin:

  http://github.com/talios/clojure-maven-example/tree/master

In the repository there's 3 tags:

step1 has a very simple pom.xml and a single clojure test script. Simply run
"mvn test" to see it run.

step2 pulls in the compojure repository and has a simple web app. run
"git-submodules init" to pull in the submodule, then "mvn clojure:run" to
launch the server (using the run.clj script mentioned in the pom.xml).

step3 has an automated test for compojure, pulling in the
clojure-http-client framework, rerun "git-submodules init" then "mvn test"
and you should see the server start up, a test run, then the server stop.

The example project also shows off some new features of the plugin, namely:

  * automated discovery of namespaces to compile
  * namespace exclusion

Now to sort out a repository to publish a released version of the plugin
(maybe not under the org.clojure groupId as it currently sits thou, unless
no one takes issue with that (and I sign a contribution form I guess).

Mark

--
Discouragement is a dissatisfaction with the past, a distaste for the
present, and a distrust of the future

blog: http://www.talios.com
podcast: http://www.illegalargument.com
skype / twitter: talios