Hi,

I read the related story on InfoQ and found it an extremely
interesting and motivating read, Clojure being applied in such an
interesting field as machine learning!

There is something in the article I'd like to understand better, so
i'm just asking here on the group:

"The way that Rich elected to de-couple destructuring bind from
pattern matching was brilliant."

Could someone point me to what the difference is? I know pattern
matching e.g. from the PLT scheme implementation, and there the
pattern matching also provides the binding and destructuring I
think...?

Excuse me if it's a stupid question, it just made me curious to
know :-;

Sigrid