Hi Mark

Thank you for the effort! A Meven plugin is something really needed
for any Java environment.

Can you please update the example roject, since the default settings
(the ones from the above-mentioned gist and the docs) does not seem to
work as expected.
Here's what I mean.

I have a project that's built with the previous version of your
plugin. There are a few thing to set up (and thanks for the provided
examples :), a bit messy but in the end workable. Expected behavior
was (at least):
mvn test -> compiles clj files from src/main/clojure and src/test/
clojure and runs the tests from the provided all_tests.clj
mvn install -> compiles, tests, packages etc...

Now, I've converted the project to the new version of clojure-maven-
plugin

Problems:
1. If I use the defaults, mvn test install etc do not catch anything
clj
2. clojure:compile compiles but clojure:test results with an error

I know that something should be set/hooked up etc (as you mentioned)
but there is no example.
Maven is, with all its quirks, very popular for the sole reason that
it provides reasonable defaults for everything.

Can you, please, update the example so we can see exactly how to hook
up clojure:test etc. with respective java: tasks?
And, even better, is there a way to set the defaults in the plugin
itself, so these tasks are hooked up automagically? :)

And again, thank you for taking time in the development of this
plugin :)