I am two sided about this. I hope that there exists a nice easy
translation from block-indentation code to parenthesis-ridden code. As
it stands however, the current solutions are more hassle than they're
worth.

I don't want to be misinterpreted as saying that I wouldn't desire
such a feature. I really do. But the current solutions are just not
good enough yet.

After almost a year, and two big projects later, I still have to copy-
and-paste lisp code into my Emacs environment to make any sense out of
it.
  -Patrick