On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 3:37 PM, Jon Harrop<j...@ffconsultancy.com> wrote:

> What does "Very clever immutable datastructures" mean? How are Clojure's any
> more "clever" than the next implementation?

My guess is that he was referring to how the data structures in
Clojure are immutable and persistent (meaning that one can efficiently
create new ones that represent modifications to existing ones where
the new and old data structures share memory). The implementation of
that, especially for hash maps, could be considered clever.

--
R. Mark Volkmann
Object Computing, Inc.