I tried again following your checklist. My response is inline.

> Be sure that:
> - the REPL it's working fine (if it let you work normally then it's
> fine).

I am not sure if I have found the REPL in the ACB yet. Is it the
WinCommand "Clojure 1.0" tab you are talking about? How do I setup ACB
the first time?

> - the folder \bin\scite\tools\SendCommand have write/read permissions.

It is Windows 32-bit and I haven't ever set any permission on any
folder. The file permissions seem to be fine.

> - BE SURE that ACB it's in the root of a unit (C: or D: or something
> like that). I have been reported that this version don't work fine
> inside folders (I'll be fixing that for the next version)

Thanks, that support would be great. I had put it in a deeper folder
earlier but I moved it to C:\ after reading this. It still does not
work.

> Let me know if it's work!!!

I am not able to get it to work at all. I suspect there is some first-
time setup required for ACB that I am not aware of.

Nevertheless, I love SciTE and use it everyday. It would be great to
be able to use SciTE for Clojure development. ClojureBox (not ACB)
puts me slightly off due to Emacs (it's just me.)

Regards,
Shantanu