Although this shows how to convert a string into a seq of chars, for
the life of me I can't find a function in any libraries (or any info
in the newsgroup) to do the reverse, i.e.  (\t \e \s \t) => "test"...
The closest I can find is (print-str [\t \e \s \t])=>"t e s t"

...can anyone give me a pointer?

Thanks in advance!