Two more questions:
3. In datalog.database , it is required that every tuple must has
exactly same field as in database define, is that possible to just
define some necessary fields, and tuples appended can have additional
optional fields?
4. What is a magic transformation? I googled the term, but could not
find a comprehensive article for it.

For example, I have a one-to-many relation:
room -> can contains 1..n players
the player reads: {:name :room-id :seat-number}
The room has no other property, just a container of several players, I
think I do not need a relation named room to avoid duplication, but
how can build a work plan to get all the rooms? like that: {:room-
id :players}

Thanks.