The bigger problem here is that the ant jar task loses file
permissions, so after Conjure expands the file structure to create a
project Unix users will have to chmod u+x any files that are scripts.
I looked at it for about 10 seconds and decided it wasn't easily
fixable without going away from the jar task. :-/

Stu