Hi folks!

I just subscribed to this list and hope we gain some hacking
experience together.

I walked a long way since I decided to go beyond OO: rediscovered CL,
then went to ML family for a couple of years, then Haskell, and back
to dynamic setting via Erlang to Lisps of today. I consider myself an
early adopter of LFE, which is a Lisp-2 over Erlang, and wrote a bunch
of code in it -- hope will be able to publish something or at least
blog about it. I still have some heart for, say, Ruby -- but I tend to
code FP way even if it's non-idiomatic for a given setting. That's how
mind can be transformed by exercises ;)

Now I'm checking the Clojure, which was on my radar since published
but awaited in a mental queue, and I must say most of experience with
it is a pure pleasure :] I'm going through a transcript of excellent
Rich's talk; when I digest it I'd have some questions, mostly
comparing  features with other Lisps -- just don't take them as "X is
better" comments, it will be rather a complement of grasping what can
be easily done in Clojure.

cheers,
Wojtek