On Oct 17, 1:22 pm, Sean Devlin <francoisdev...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Given these reasons, I'd like to make a proposal. Contrib should be
> centered around closures, not ->.

Hi Sean,

-> seems to work nicely for java interop in ways that comp does not. I
think it has its place.

(defn full-screen
  "Enables full-screen mode"
  [#^Window window]
  (later
    (->
      (GraphicsEnvironment/getLocalGraphicsEnvironment)
      .getDefaultScreenDevice
      (.setFullScreenWindow window))))

I don't think there is an easy composition equivalent. Java tends to
have quite a few of these chain calls.

Are there any particular examples you are refering to?

Regards,
Tim.