Raoul Duke wrote:
> apparently one has to manually write ones agents to log the exceptions
> out to stderr or stdout? i guess my personal principle of least
> surprise implementation would have been to at least spit out the first
> exception once.

The problem is where do you throw the exceptions?  Due to the
asynchronous nature of agents the thread that called send/senf-off is
potentially long gone and is doing something else now.  So the agent
can't safely immediately throw it.

Perhaps you're suggesting the agents should automatically catch all
their own exceptions and then throw them to stderr.  What if you want to
handle them?  For debugging I guess you can define your own version of
send/send-off that wraps methods in a try/catch.