Hello,

I've encountered a couple of issues with the cl-format function
included in contrib.pprint

(cl-format nil "~1,1$" -12.0) ;; => "12.0"  the sign is lost

I think the problem is the following assignment in the dollar-float
function
        add-sign (and (:at params) (not (neg? arg)))     ;; wrong
(the sign is only printed when the colon modifier is present and only
for positive numbers)
that should read, if I understand correctly the logic,
        add-sign (or (:at params) (neg? arg))

The second issue is not so straightforward to solve:

(cl-format true "~1,1$~%" 0.001) ;; => String index out of range: -1

I've tracked down the bug into the function round-str (the variable
round-pos will be negative and this case is not handled properly), but
I don't understand the code well enough to propose a fix.

Cheers,

Carlos