Hi,

What's the status of clojure.contrib translations for ClojureCLR? Is
there a clojure-clr.contrib? (couldn't find something like that on
github).

I'm especially interested in repl-utils, and I'm thinking of starting
to translate it myself, but it would be nice to avoid duplicating
effort.

Also, I didn't see an Issues tab on the ClojureCLR page on GitHub. The
issue I'd like to report is a small one, `apply` behaves differently.
For instance, on Clojure JVM the following works:

user=> (apply (fn [] 1))
1

It doesn't work on the latest ClojureCLR. Of course, this is
equivalent to "((fn [] 1))" (which works on both Clojures) but I find
the `apply` version clearer than double parentheses.

Sorry about multi-topicness and thanks for any pointers,
--
Miron Brezuleanu