Hi,

Am 01.11.2009 um 20:47 schrieb Teemu Antti-Poika:

> The only way I have managed to achieve this so far is to pre-compile
> the class using gen-class and a separate compilation step. While
> googling for solution I came across the old gen-and-load-class, which
> seemed to do the trick in the old days (?) but is there a current way
> do achieve the same?

gen-class is what you are looking for. You can also use
clojure.contrib.condition, but that also requires a compilation step.

Be aware: you have to compile the class only once! As long as you
don't change the signatures, you can redefine the underlying clojure
code for the methods as you like without the need of recompilation. So
compilation is a very weak argument against a solution if it solves
your problem.

Sincerely
Meikel