There was a considerable faux pas on my part with the enclojure-
plugin-2009-09-22-patch1.nbm in which I used Java 1.6 to build it.

This release addresses the above as well as some bugs on Windows and
enhancements.  Selected highlights from the git log:

> Added support for loading all source from a given source group for a project
> into a repl.
> Fixed some bugs in order to support other java project types (web projects)
> on repl startup.
> Added functionality for inspecting java platforms. Added the :java-exe to the
> repl-data for startup Changed the project and stand alone repl startups to
> use the full path of the java-exe for the default platform.
> Fixed a bug where the Project REPLs were not guaranteed to use the assigned
> Java Platform in their project.
> Added USERPROFILE environment variable for preferences on Windows platforms;
> fixes #16 Added context menu for loaded selected clojure source files.
> Added test dirs to projects.
> Fixed a completion bug where the context was getting confused in some cases
> causing no symbols to be suggested at all.
> Author Eric Thor:  Fixed a completion bug when there was no context.

Thanks again for all the feedback and bug reports!

Eric