Hi,

I've been trying to implement a topological sort and have been
struggling a bit. I have a map of symbol vs collection of symbols
like:

{a [b c], b [c], c [nil]}

which can be read as 'a' depends on 'b' and 'c', 'b' depends on 'c'
and 'c' doesn't depend on anything.  I've been trying to write
something that returns a collection of the dependencies in order (c,
b, a) but so far I've only been able to do it using a ref to store
intermediate output of the sorting.  I was wondering if anyone has
already done something similar?

cheers,
Nick