Hi,

On Nov 16, 10:24 am, Laurent PETIT <laurent.pe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This deserves to be placed in contrib, in my opinion.

In fact it could be used to drive defnk. So defnk could be retained as
a convenience (and for backward compatibility) expanding to (defn ...
(fn-keyword ...)).

+1 to some different name, though. eg. with-keyword-arguments

More random notes:

(apply hash-map (interleave key-seq val-seq)) can be written as
(zipmap key-seq val-seq).

I'm not sure I like the clever interface :kw or [:kw default] or [:kw
default bound?]. Maybe it is trying to do too much? Is bound? really
thaaat interesting?

Is it interesting to allow also map for kw-args?

Sincerely
Meikel