Hey guys,

I'm having some trouble finding a nice way to perform a map
transformation I need. I need to transform this:

[ {:a 1 :b 2 :c 3} {:a 4 :b 5 :c 6} {:a 7 :b 8 :c 9} ]

into this:

{ {:a 1 :b 2} 3 {:a 4 :b 5} 6 {:a 7 :b 8} 9 }

I wanted to use map, but each f in map only returns one value, so I
couldn't figure it out. Here is what I have now:

(def result (ref {}))
(for [item coll]
    (dosync (alter result assoc (dissoc item :c) (item :c))))
; result should now have correct value

I also wrote a recursive version to build the map without using a ref,
but I feel like I'm missing a simpler way..